About

Hillcrest Baptist Church was organized August 5, 1945 with a small family of Christians in Jackson, TN.  They originally met in the Cathey Family’s garage on Hillcrest Circle Drive until a church building was completed.  A groundbreaking service was held March 2, 1958 on Hillcrest Circle for the first building.  The membership had grown from 20 to over 200, so in December of 1988 a new building was erected at the current location on Paul Coffman Drive.  The latest expansion at the current location was the addition of a Family Life Center in 2008.